Welcome to RMSA
"Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan" is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme. In our State this project is being implemented from the academic year 2009-10 to 2019-20.
Goals & Objectives
- Establishing Secondary School within a radius of 5kms.
- Achieving 75% access by 2012-13 and 100% access by 2017-18.
- Achieving 100% retention by 2020.
- Providing necessary physical facilities, teaching and non – teaching staff for every secondary
- To see that no student shall be deprived of secondary education because of gender disparity, socio
economic reasons, disability or any other reasons.
Activities taken up under RMSA
- Construction of Additional Classrooms
- Laboratory Equipment
- Supply of Furniture and Equipment
- Separate Toilet blocks for boys and girls & drinking water facility
- Annual grants for Schools
- Minor Repair grants
- Laboratory maintenance grants
- Library, News Paper grants
News & Events